Are you suffering from a long term anxiety disorder? Here is something that will surely help you recognize the signs and symptoms of Anxiety disorder. Apart from that, we will also explain a little about the types of such mental disorders.
What is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a part of a psychological disorder that often comes from unnecessary stress. It is a normal reaction to danger, our body’s automatic fight or flight response triggered when we feel threatened, under pressure, or are experiencing a challenging condition like a job interview, first date, and exams, etc. In moderation, this mental condition is not a bad thing. Anxiety can help you stay aware of what is going around you and motivate you to solve your problems. But when it is overwhelming and constant (when fears and worries interfere with your daily life and relationships), you will likely cross the line from normal anxiety into the territory of an anxiety disorder. In such abnormal conditions, an individual should go to his healthcare provider and ask him for the appropriate treatment. People may also Buy Anti-anxiety Medications Online. Xanax is one of the best anti-anxiety medicines.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
If someone identifies with any of the following seven signs & symptoms, and they just won’t go, he or she may be facing anxiety disorder.
- Are you always worried, tense, or on edge?
- Are you experiencing fears that you know are bizarre, but can’t shake?
- Is your anxiety interfering in your personal life and work?
- Are you thinking something wrong will happen if certain things are not done a certain way?
- Are you facing sudden unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you avoid everyday activities or situations because they cause you anxiety?
- Do you experience like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
Most common signs and symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
In addition to the primary signs & symptoms of irrational and excessive worry and fear, other common symptoms of an anxiety disorder include;
- Feelings of apprehension or dread
- Watching for signs of danger
- Anticipating the worst
- Trouble concentrating
- Feeling tense and jumpy
- Feeling like your mind’s gone blank
- Pounding heart
- Stomach upset
- Frequent urination or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle tension or twitches
- Weight loss
- Shaking or trembling
The link between anxiety symptoms and depression
Many individuals with anxiety also experience depression at some point. Depression and anxiety disorder are believed to stem from the same biological vulnerability, which may explain why they so often go hand in hand. Sometimes depression can make anxiety worse; therefore, it is crucial to seek treatment for both conditions.
What are the anxiety attacks?
Anxiety attacks (popular as panic attacks) are episodes of intense fear or panic. These attacks usually come suddenly without any pre-warning. Sometimes there is an obvious trigger such as getting stuck in a lift or thinking about a big speech you have to deliver, but in some other cases, the attacks come out of the blue.
These unwanted attacks usually peak within 5 to 10 minutes and rarely last more than 30 minutes. But during that short period, the patient may face terror so severe that he feels as if he is about to die. People who are suffering from such emotional attacks should Buy Xanax Online for a hundred percent relief.
Most common symptoms of anxiety attacks may include the following;
- ·Surge of overwhelming panic
- ·Feeling of losing control or going crazy
- ·Heart palpitations or chest pain
- ·Feeling like you’re going to pass out
- ·Trouble breathing or choking sensation
- ·Hot flashes or chills
- ·Trembling or shaking
- ·Nausea or stomach cramps
- ·Feeling detached or unreal
It is crucial to take medical help if you start to avoid certain situations because you are afraid of having anxiety or panic attacks.
Types of anxiety disorders and their symptoms
Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD): If someone has constant fears and worries that distract him from his day-to-day activities or is troubled by a persistent feeling that something terrible will happen, he may be suffering from GAD or generalized anxiety disorder. Its common symptoms can include stomach upset, insomnia, restlessness, and fatigue.
Panic attacks and panic disorder
Unexpected and repeated panic attacks are the most common symptoms of such type of anxiety disorder.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Phobias and irrational fears
- Social anxiety disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Separation anxiety disorder
Treatment for anxiety disorders & anxiety attacks
If someone has anxiety that’s severe enough to affect his ability to function, anti-anxiety medications may help relieve some anxiety symptoms. People with such emotional conditions may Order Xanax Online.