Showing the single result
What type of product is Soma?
Soma is a well-known skeletal muscle relaxant, also accessible by the generic name Carisoprodol. It is typically prescribed to treat pain caused by muscle injuries like sprains and strains. People can Buy Soma Online in tablet form and can take by mouth, often several times a day when managing an injury. Carisoprodol is typically combined with physical therapy and other measures to treat muscle pain. However, some people become addicted to Soma and use it other than how it intended.
Soma causes muscle relaxation, decreased anxiety, and sedation. However, muscle relaxants, like Soma, can also cause several unintended side effects. These unwanted effects become more severe and even dangerous when misusing or abusing the drug. And this is the reason why the Food and Drug Administration has classified Soma as a schedule IV-controlled substance. Since it is a controlled substance and a prescription drug, patients can Buy Carisoprodol Online only by a legal prescription.
What are the typical uses for Soma?
As mentioned, Soma is a muscle relaxer substance that blocks pain sensation between the brain and nerves. Therefore, a medical expert can prescribe Soma for the treatment of skeletal muscle conditions such as injury or pain. Soma is used together with physical therapy and rest for the short-term relief of acute painful muscle and skeletal health in adults. People should use this medication for no more than three weeks.
*When recommended, you may use Soma also for other medical porpuses not listed in this medication guide.
What should I do before using Soma?
People should read this section before they initiate their treatment with these medications like Soma. They should not use Soma if they are allergic to Carisoprodol or meprobamate. People with porphyria, a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the nervous system or skin, should also avoid using such medicines.
An individual should tell his or her doctor if he or she has any severe disease, including kidney disease, liver disease, or a seizure.
It is unknown whether Soma (Carisoprodol) will harm an unborn baby. You should consult with your healthcare expert if you are a pregnant lady or want to become pregnant. This muscle-relaxing medicine can pass into breast milk and may produce drowsiness in a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Soma is not approved for use by anyone younger than 16 years of age. Older patients may be more sensitive to the effects of this medicine.
How can I take Soma?
An individual with skeletal muscle condition can buy Soma and use it exactly as prescribed by their doctor. He or she may take Soma pills by mouth with or without food as instructed by the doctor or physician. Soma (Carisoprodol) is recommended for short period use (for two to three weeks) as it is not enough treatment for long-term use. You should use this medication through regular doses and do not take its more significant number of drugs. The medicine should not apply for a more extended period than prescribed. The sudden discontinuation of treatment can lead to some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
How does Soma supply?
This muscle relaxant comes in tablet form with two different amounts of Carisoprodol. Both are prescribed doses and can administer for muscle pain management. People can buy Soma in these two given below strengths:
Soma 250 mg tablets:
Convex, round and white tablets, inscribed with SOMA 250
Soma 350 mg tablets:
Curved, round, and white pills, written with SOMA 350
Store it at 20°C to 25°C (67 to 77 °F)
What precautions should I take while using Soma?
It is an important thing to take some necessary precautions while using Soma pills. If you choose this drug correctly, it will surely provide you 100 percent advantage and protect you from side effects.
- Users should avoid the unnecessary and unwanted dosage of the medication. Misuse and overdose of the drug can lead to drug addiction.
- Taking this type of drug during the pregnancy period can cause life-threatening symptoms in your unborn baby.
- Using Soma with alcohol or other drugs can produce harmful effects. It can cause drug interaction and deliver long-term results. Taking alcohol or other drugs with Soma may increase or decrease the effects of medication.
- This medication is not suitable for nursing mothers because it can react to their breast milk, and that will not be good for a baby.
- Never take two or more than two doses at one time. It can cause an overdose.
Are there any side effects of Soma?
This medication can cause some side effects in adverse conditions. Users can experience some overdose symptoms when using more frequent dosages. Before Order Soma Online, a patient should read these harmful effects.
- Bigger, enlarged pupils (black part of life)
- Blurred vision, change in consciousness
- Increased blinking or spasms of the eyelids
- Irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- Confusion as to person, time and place
- Troubled or difficulty breathing
- Unusual excitement, nervousness or restless
- A strange or false sense of well-being
- Hallucination and headache
- Inability to move the eyes
Apart from Carisoprodol, Soma also contains some inactive ingredients which may misbehave to your body and treatment as well. Side effects are possible in case of misusing the drug. If you take this drug more than require or for an extended period, it may cause side effects like.
- Black, tarry stools, Confusion
- Sores, ulcers, or white spot in the lips or the mouth
- Chest pain, Shortness of breath, Convulsions, Chills
- Cold sweats, Swollen glands, Loss of bladder control, Painting during urination
- Cough, Sudden Loss of consciousness, Muscle spasm, Sore throat, Fever
- Faintness, lightheadedness, dizziness when suddenly changing the sitting position
- Pounded, fast and irregular heartbeat or pulse
- Unusual bleeding or bruising and unusual weakness and tiredness
Most side effects occur due to Soma pill abuse; therefore, you should take the drug properly as per your doctor’s instructions.
Frequently asked questions associated with Soma?
How is Soma abused?
Sometimes, people use Soma recreationally for non-medical purposes. Most drug abusers typically use it orally. When Some other abusers use it in combination with other drugs to enhance the effects of other medications. Mostly, they combine such medicine with codeine, alcohol, diazepam, hydrocodone, heroin, propoxyphene, meprobamate, and other drugs to experience high effects.
Drug abusers claim that the combination of Soma and Vicodin produces the same effects as heroin.
What are the street names of Soma?
The most common street names for such products are listed below.
- Las Vegas cocktail (a combination of Soma and Vicodin)
- Soma Coma (a mix of Codeine and Soma).
What should I do if I forget a dose of Soma?
You are recommended to take this medication, as indicated by your healthcare provider. If in case, you missed a dose, you should take it as soon as you remember. But if it is almost time for the next dose, you should skin the missing one and make the scheduled dose. Never take two doses at one time.
What is the half-life of Soma?
The half-life of medicine refers to an estimated time in which your body eliminates half of the drug. It usually takes many half-lives for a medication to be entirely cleared from the human system. The average half-life of Carisoprodol (Soma) is about two hours, but sometimes it can range from 1 to 3 hours. On account of its half-life, it would take an average of 11 hours for an individual to eliminate a dose of Soma from his/her system.
Are there any adverse consequences of mixing Soma and Alcohol?
Mixing Soma and alcohol can be dangerous or deadly. Since both alcohol and Soma are believed to interfere with the central nervous system and certain brain chemicals such as GABA. Using alcohol with Soma together can cause judgment and thinking problems. An individual may have mild adverse effects like dizziness and drowsiness as well. This combination can lead to coordination problems.